Hong Kong police again clashed with street occupiers early Sunday in Mong Kok, a neighborhood that has become the flashpoint of the city’s ongoing protests.
It was a relatively calm night Saturday until just after midnight, when hundreds of police engaged in what appeared to be another effort to either clear streets of young protesters, or at least take back some territory they had recently claimed. [Read more]
- Both sides in Hong Kong warn of crisis as clashes continue | LA Times
- Beijing Is Directing Hong Kong Strategy, Government Insiders Say | New York Times
- Fresh Clashes in Hong Kong As Thousands Take to the Streets | Time
- Hong Kong: violence flares again as protesters reoccupy streets | The Guardian
– http://wp.me/p4sUqu-MT – Michael’s Blog